Under the general supervision of the Controller or assigned Department Head, various clerical duties. This position may be assigned to various Departments or projects throughout the year as needed.
May perform the following:
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work which may be performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all job duties performed.
- May assist Housing Rehab and Engineering in the Building Department in processing permits, business licenses, and rental registrations when needed
- May assist in the Treasurer’s Office during tax season or as needed
- May assist in the Clerk’s Office during elections or as needed
- May assist the assessor in answering phone inquiries on property assessment and real estate issues
- May assist in the Controller’s office or Water Department as needed
Education: Possession of High School Diploma or its equivalent with supplemental courses in business, typing, and data entry.
Experience: A minimum of two years’ clerical experience. Some knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel helpful.
Part Time - Non Union
How To Apply
Applications are available for download at www.ecorsemi.gov or in the Ecorse City Clerk’s office. Completed applications may be returned to:
City of Ecorse
C/O City Administrator’s Office
3869 W. Jefferson
Ecorse, MI 48229
July 20, 2018